Entries are invited for the 2015 Best Game Prize of Â£25 in memory of R.J.Potter and P.C.Wason. There is no entry fee.
Any British player is entitled to submit one game played in any section or round of any of the following events: BCCC, BLCCC, BCCTC, BVCCC, any ICCF-organised competition or any event run by an EFCC member organisation. Games must have been completed during 2015.
Entries should include:
- a complete score of the game in algebraic notation without notes (PGN or similar plain text format preferred, not Chessbase);
- the tournament in which the game was played and the start date of the game;
- the names and initials of both players;
- a clear indication of the colour of the pieces played by each contestant;
- the full postal address of the winner of the game, or of both players in the event of a draw.
Send entries to Colin Cheek, EFCC Secretary by April 8th. Postal entries also accepted, addressed to Colin Cheek, EFCC Secretary, 26 The Green, Marlborough SN8 1AW.